My name is Kerstin Ljungqvist and I live and work in Dals Rostock. I am particularly interested in the nature, art and culture. I:
- paint in water colour and oils.
- specialise in botanical illustrations as well as selling pictures, reproductions, postcards, books etc.
- also paint furniture using the old decorative techniques as well as working in calligraphy, sewing, sign writing and paper art.
- give guided tours of the herb garden (Örtagården) which I also run. As well as organising many courses I grow and sell plants.
- have written the book ” Nyttans Växter”, an encyclopaedia on plants and their use in Sweden.
- was the driving force behind the campaign to build the 1/2 scale station house in Dals Rostock.
Please contact me if you wish to know more!